Mar 10, 2014

Swimming Lessons

Well it's that time of year again, swimming lessons! This is Levi's last year doing the Parent/Tot classes. He is by far the oldest kid in his class. The parent/tot goes from 18m-2 yrs. So if we would have waited 2 more months he would be in the first level by himself. (I think one more year of easing him in is going to do him good) :) He had a great time the first night!


Someone was helping mom put away groceries :)
What's wrong with this picture?.....I went upstairs to put Jordyn down from a nap and I came back downstairs to find this. :)  Levi decided that he would rather wear Jordyn's pants instead of his haha.
I've given up again on putting the tupperware away in an orderly fashion because I know they will just get taken out and thrown everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment