Mar 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Grandma!

We headed down to New Ulm this past weekend. Jordyn and I went to a bridal shower, we had a surprise 50th birthday party, the camper show (my favorite!!) and it was my mom's birthday! It was a busy weekend, but we had lots of fun!
Helping Grandma open her presents
Jordyn found her Tobi.....or he found her.....she loves his so much and he is so good with her. Could it be that Levi broke him in? Jordyn is definitely more gentle.
A very blurry picture but I had to post it to show how much fun we had at the camper show. Jordyn loved getting down and walking around in them! I would put her down and she would walk over to the lower level bunk beds and climb right in! Here she tried really hard to walk around on the upper level bunk bed mattress.
So here is my handy man!!!! I found this picture on what could have been pinterest ;p and I wanted it really bad! So I showed the picture to Justin and he said he would build it for me! While Jordyn and I went to the bridal shower, Justin went to work in my dad's shop.....all day!.....with a break for the camper show of course. :)
He also got up extra early to go out and work on it before church on Sunday. This man definitely deserved some breakfast brought to him.
Here it is!!!....minus the staining. He got it all put together and it looks great so far! He is going to be putting a dark walnut stain on it as soon as it warms up at bit and he can work in the garage on it. I'll post pictures when it's all done!
Helping Grandma blow out her candles
For her birthday, my mom and dad stayed the evening at Treasure Island. So we followed them up and did some swimming before we went home. It was Jordyn's first "real" swimming, and she did great! The water was really cold too and she still did great!
It was a great weekend. Happy Birthday Grandma, glad we could spend it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment