We had a great day today hanging out with friends! Once a month a few girlfriends and I get together with all our kids and have playdates....so much fun for EVERYONE! The kids get to play, and the moms get to talk!
Last week we had a bunch of friends over to play.....so what did we do?....art! We dot painted butterflies for spring!
This is the new play place....under the steps. Well, Levi never had any interest to go under the stairs until his little sister found this spot, and the big pot to bang on. Now they crawl under there whenever they can!
The next step for the bench! Last week Justin put the stain on! And finished with a glossy coat. Below is the finished project!!! (Minus the pillows that will soon go on there. A friend of ours is going to make me some, I'm so excited!) Justin did a great job on the bench! And we finally bought a entry way mirror with coat hangers! I can't wait to get the kids' coats off the floor!
No comments:
Post a Comment