Feb 3, 2014

Jordyn 10 Months Old!

We had a great SuperBowl party with great friends last night, Jordyn and her "boyfriend" Micah loved playing together
Most of the younger kids eating their snacks and listening intently to Noah telling them all about his drink.
More snow fun

Well we did some fun painting the other day. We did an actual project of hand painting and then I let Levi just do some fun painting and gave him a brush and some paper to paint on......Levi had other ideas.....he wasn't finished "hand" painting.....I'll let the rest of the pictures do the talking.  :)
(Loved his face changes here from serious, to smiling with mischievous thoughts)

This past week was Mother's group and it was thankfully just down the block at a friend's house since I had a big group of kids to get there! Well this was also a day that came a good bunch of snow....so I thought I had the clever idea to put all 4 kids in the sled and was going to pull them there.....all until the sled's rope broke!...ugh....so walking in the little kids' knee high snow it was. Below Jordyn had a great time sitting on this toy and didn't like having to share it with the others!
Well later that day while the boys slept Jordyn and I had some closet fun of trying on clothes....poor little girl was getting so sick of it that she just lied down on the floor and took a short break haha
Levi wanted to take a picture for Grandma of the new shirt that Grandpa and Grandma Kitzberger gave him for Christmas, when he showed dad his first words were.."I look good!"
Some shopping fun with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment