Jan 27, 2014

Having Fun!

It was finally warm enough last Friday to get out and play for a bit!

Noah and Bryson were at our house for the day, and Leah our neighbor came to play with us!  (Jordyn and I stayed in the entry way watching the kids....Jordyn wanted to get out and play SO badly and wasn't too happy to just watch them.)

This past Saturday Justin's team had an all day tournament. It was fun.....for the most part ;)  trying to keep two children in a confined place during a game is a bit of a task though....needless to say Levi and I did a few laps in the hallways to get some energy out. Levi was also not too happy that he couldn't go by dad or "dribble" on the court.
Today for one of our activities we baked a cake! Levi was pretty excited to get to put the sprinkles on!
Well....Levi decided to get down close to the cake to see the sprinkles....and well....I was a little "mean" ;) and couldn't resist "helping" him get nice and close to it :) He looks startled here, but he actually smiled and laughed right after I did it....and then it was his turn to get me!
This is our COOL DUDE! We couldn't help but quick run and grab a camera!...someday at his graduation and this picture turns up he might be a little mad at me :) ....oh well, it will be totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment