Feb 24, 2014

MLC Tourney



Reading books with Grandma
Well the pictures are a little out of order...whoops!....But last week leading up to the MLC tourney was Spirit Week at Justin's school. Can you tell who he is?...He and the other teacher never planned it...but who would Fred be with out Daphne?!...(p.s. I tried to get Justin to wear a comb over wig, but he said NO WAY!) :)
Beach Day....the Lifeguard on duty
Superhero Day.....I always knew I was married to a superhero....I knew he got dressed professionally for school every morning but little did I know he went and saved the world too!  
Jordyn was so excited to see her Tobi! She really LOVES that dog!
Levi loves watching basketball....but he too needs a break from it....this DVD player comes in pretty handy sometimes.
Justin's team took 4th in the tournament. They played really well and were really close to winning 3rd in the last game. Justin did so much with these boys and it was so neat to see them grow during the season in just a few short months. This tourney ends the season and as much fun as Justin (and all of us fans) had, we sure are glad to have some "home" time and to have things slow down a bit.
Getting some gifts from Oma.
What's a trip to New Ulm without going to Happy Joe's?!....Thanks Uncle Matt for giving Levi all those tokens for all those tickets he won!
Jordyn had a fun time watching this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment