Apr 27, 2014

California part 3

LEGOLAND!!!! This is an awesome theme park as it is geared perfectly toward Levi's age and still rides for Jordyn too. We started the day off on a boat ride....such a big girl!
I was so excited that the sun shown perfectly on her pretty face when I took this pic!
Somebody got his driver's license after driving around this course. He did great!
Another great part about this park is the LEGO building. There is a little section in the waiting lines where the kids can play while the parents stand in line....perfect!
Future surfer?????.....(It's just a boogie board but I couldn't help but snap this picture of him holding it for dad) :)
We went back to the beach on our last day....and of course the water was freezing again, but it didn't stop Justin!
I know I love California and would love to live there......but I think someone else loves it a bit too now ;) We had a great time on our trip! It was so nice to see our friends George and Michelle and Michelle's family. They took us out to each a bunch of times and made us a great Easter meal! Definitely a fun trip!
OH I forgot to post these! These are pictures from the airport on the way to California. We took off from the Humphrey terminal which I never have before and they had an awesome play place for the kids there! Great time filler!
We had a layover both on the way there and back. Both kids did great and were AWESOME on the flights. Jordyn slept most of the time on all the legs and Levi slept the second legs of each flight. The other legs he watched his DVD player most of the time and ate his pretzels and peanuts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment