Jan 11, 2012

Playtime!

So happy just playing :)
And we now like our Johnny Jumper! We have tried putting Levi in there at different times and he wanted nothing to do with it. Well the other day I hung it up to try our monthly go at it, and Levi watched me do it and kept looking at it. So I took him over and put him in and he LOVED it! For whatever reason he is sick of his activity bouncer but loves this, well, whatever works! :)  He is definitely our boy of phases liking one thing a lot for awhile and then gets sick of it a lot haha (we'll see how long this lasts.)
"Yes???? Hi, I'm just busying playing..."
...and he's back at play....this is how we how we find him often. He pulls down his toy bin and climbs right in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment