Jun 13, 2014

Having a great summer so far!

I have been taking care of a a friend's of mine's kids a couple days a week so far this summer and all the kids get along so great! Here is a little of what we have been up to:
Jordyn and Noah!
I have to say that one of the best things about being a stay at home mom (in the summer) :) is going to the park anytime we want! I think we have almost hit every park in Lake City twice!
This is our Jordyn to a "T"....our little dare devil ;)
The Kemps traveling semi stopped at our grocery store last week and we had to check it out! Levi got to milk a cow! He wasn't so sure at first, but then didn't want to stop! We enjoyed some free yogurt and chocolate milk afterwards!
So far a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment