Oct 15, 2013

Enjoying Fall

We have been busy every evening putting together Levi's train tracks in different routes for him to play with his Thomas trains! Lots of fun! Jordyn loves watching the train go around!
Well fall is here.....and so is winter clothes
We enjoyed Power hour again last week....always so much fun!
Painting fall trees......they were supposed to make dots for leaves (like we did at home earlier and we saw how that went).....this time in Levi style....his leaves were a "mud pile" at the bottom :)
We made a "road" with boxes and bins in the basement to ride our bikes around!
Yes, Minnesota weather....one day winter clothes....the next sunny and warm!
Levi was busy "delivering" pumpkins to different places around the yard..he did great with his counting!
This pumpkin pillow is Jordyn's new favorite thing! She can't get enough of it!
Took in a little bit of the exotic animals during Oktoberfest......it was SOOOO windy and cold!
But warmer at Schell's Brewery....enjoying this super big pretzel!
Making Grandpa work hard....Grandpa was trying to cover his plants....and this is as far as he got for awhile...I wonder why....
We raked leaves...and Levi had a blast!
I don't like winter. I'm not a huge fan of fall because I know winter is coming....this picture however captures why it is sometimes an awesome time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment