Sep 20, 2013

Some final summer fun

Some serious planning went in to this fort....and was lots of fun until our little bulldozer took it down.
Levi and one of his best buddies Noah

My little summer baby! She LOVES being outside
And he LOVES driving his trucks outside
Levi and a couple of his other little buddies
Someone likes helping mom bake.....now I have to share the bowl and spoon....
A bunch of goofballs :)
Happy Birthday Mattie!
These pictures are the extent of times when bandaids are needed: Levi fell on the sidewalk the other day, the sidewalk won; Levi got an owie on his chin. Levi HATES bandaids to say the least....(I guess its better than the kid that wants one for everything) :)  But we let his owie go for a day but he kept picking at the scab and it would bleed....so we had to try everything to convince him (and maybe a little bit of dad holding him down too) to get the badaid and "special" cream on. .....This picture above shows his first reaction to seeing it.....
...now realizing it doesn't hurt to have it on so much....
Ok, I guess it's not so bad.....I had told him we could take it off when he woke up in the morning.....morning came and he forgot all about it.....until nap time when he was supposed to be sleeping, he found it, however he took it off himself and said "didn't hurt!"......maybe next time won't be such a work out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment