Nov 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! We started the evening off by going to some friends of ours for a soup supper. We then met up with "our group" to hit the streets.

Levi with a couple of his best friends Leah and Seth....I think that scary vampire is Seth :)   It took Levi a pretty long time to study him and really be ok with him (which I'm not sure he was really convinced it was his good friend Seth) :)
He was so proud of his treat bag, he wanted to carry it all by himself pretty much the whole time.
Once the bag got too heavy and full of candy he then decided it was much easier to drag it along the sidewalk.
and after awhile he didn't need us anymore to go up to the door with him, he was content walking up there with his buddy Noah. Levi got really good at trick-or-treating and got the hang of it. He would walk right up to the door and either open his bag or grab in to the bowl himself and put the candy in his bag. :)
He did really good for much longer than I thought he would last.....and then he had enough....and stopped right in the middle of the street and became his stubborn little self and didn't want help crossing the street or to leave his spot right in the middle :) Levi did great this year and I can't wait for next year again!

No comments:

Post a Comment