Aug 21, 2012

A little behind...

I'm a little behind in uploading pictures but here is what we have been up to....we went to New Ulm for the Brown County Fair. We ran in to Ellen, Sarah and Leah!
We played a few games :)   Although we didn't win a bottle of pop, Justin won a fish, and Rachel threw a ball to knock out an empty bottle.
The beginning of the ride went like this.....
but ended like this  :)
Levi loved the barns and the petting zoo!
We had a bon fire in my parents back yard.....don't worry we made sure Levi was being safe the whole time!
Levi and Tobi.....Tobi really is nice dog...just caught him in a yawn :)
Justin and I went to a Vikings game.....notice our neutral outfits, although being Packer's fans it  was a really great time!
On Saturday both Justin and I had a softball tournament. My team won the Championship for the fourth year in a row!
It was a busy weekend of Vikings game, Softball Tournaments, and a Volleyball tournament all day Sunday! Whew!!! Where is summer going?!

No comments:

Post a Comment