Levi was feeling much better today, it's amazing what a little bit of antibiotics can do to make ya feel better! We still spent mother's day a little low key. We went to the park and just enjoyed the nice day.
Levi is just loved the slides!
I think that I can do this....
Down all by himself!
And dad wanted a try at everything for himself too.....and made sure I got a picture of it ;)
We next took Levi to the volleyball courts which actually had sand to play in. He wasn't too sure at first what to think of the sand and didn't want to put his feet down. He did eventually put his feet down and really liked it...and yes had to get a good taste of this stuff. :)
We Had a Great Day! Happy Mother's Day to our own Mothers and Grandmothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment