Apr 9, 2012

First Easter!

Levi got a ride on the lawn mower with Grandpa.
"I love chocolate!"...(Thanks Great Grandpa Elmer & Great Grandma Marlene)   :)
Having fun playing ball with the Presingers. It took Levi a bit to warm up to everyone, but  of course the center of attention. :)
Levi was so excited to see Jeffrey and wanted so bad for him to play with him.
Finding Easter Eggs!!!
Thanks Scott for pushing the pedal for me so I could ride the tractor!
Thanks Jeffrey for letting Levi ride your tractor!!!
Levi & Jeffrey with Great Grandpa & Grandma
Riding in the wagon with Leah. Levi got this wagon from Great Grandpa Vernon and Great Grandma Marlys...he loves it! Too bad its too cold right now to take long rides!
Aunt Sandy showing Levi how good the food is that is going to be put in his mouth. :)
Well we get home and find Levi right back at work....
"What? At least its all clean paper I'm playing with right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment