Feb 2, 2012

Catch Up!!!

It has been a long time for posting! We have had some computer glitches with our internet, lots of school stuff (it's prime basketball season for both of our school's) and just plain busy!!! So here are a bunch of pictures from some busy Hansen's!

My school has a bunch of climbing mats that they don't use so I decided to borrow them and bring them home and put them use....and needless to say Levi loves them!! He can climb on the stairs ones, pull himself up on them and loves just being on them!
Some days Caylie comes over to play and she is so great with him!
So I turn around for (what I feel is one second) and this is where find him...behind the couches under the end table.
We went to our friends' house the other day for supper and the boys had a play date. Here Levi is playing with his buddy Nolan. Nolan is only 2 weeks older than Levi.
Mom and her friends with all the boys! Levi, Westen and Nolan.
Levi can really entertain himself sometimes :)
"AHHHHH"....doing one of his many loud sounds or screams. :)
Our baby loves bath time and his duckies :)
Well I guess Levi loves chocolates as much as mom :)
My book baby!!!
"BLOCKS!!!!"  We had Power Hour again and Levi just loves it. Daddy also joined us this time and got to see how much Levi loves it....here they are doing the "jumping" song together.
This past Sunday my parents came up to watch Levi so Justin and I could go along with the Youth Group snow tubing. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of us going down the hills! It was so much fun......however we both were paying for it the next day :)
Sooo I had to make a cake for a potluck and there was plenty left over. Levi was watching me very closely eat some and wanted his share too...sooooo I decided why not?! We put the cake on the floor and let Levi dig in and see what this was all about!...Of course I waited until after bath time to do it. :)
"Want a hug?"  :)
What's wrong with this picture?......this is what happens when daddy gets Levi dressed...Levi gets turned in to a Mer-man...haha
And we are 9 months old!!!
Yay!!! 9 Months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment