Dec 18, 2011

A trip to the Mall

We went to the Mall of America yesterday and met my parents there. We knew it would pretty much be a zoo there but we went anyways and it actually wasn't as bad at all as we thought it would be (granted we got there at 7:45am and left around 2:30pm). Levi really enjoyed the singing Santa Claus.
We stood for awhile watching down at the Rotunda a 4 or 5 year old rocking the drums.
We found the store with these massive beanbag chairs that turn in to beds...Levi loved just hanging out in it!
"I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THESE SHOES!".... "That's all I have to say about that..."
Everyone checking out Santa's area.
We were walking through the rides area when Grandma saw a bunch of people over by the Peeps store and went to check it out. There we found Kevin Williams. Grandma was quite excited to take a picture with the same person who had planter-something-big-word-itis as she did. :P
"Buddy, look over there.."
This was the best picture we could get out of Levi.......Kevin Williams was really good with Levi, very personable, patient and friendly and really great with Levi!......(I guess Levi knew it was a Vikings player and not a Packer's player so that's why he didn't smile)  :)
We had to stop in front of one of the large trees in the Rotunda to get a family picture....we had a great day!

After we got home yesterday Justin was on the floor with Levi and saw that Levi had gotten in his first top tooth! I felt it and sure enough there it was, it just came in yesterday!!! So we are now at 3 toofers!!.....As I type this up today, Levi is letting us know that this tooth really hurts coming in...he's a bit more fussy today, poor guy! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment